Trust the leader in liquid nitrogen technology for cryosurgery and skin treatments, Brymill’s Cry-Ac-3® hand-held devices. Available in the 300 ml capacity, these units are the first choice of dermatologists and set the industry gold standard in safety, versatility and control.
These Features Deliver Better Patient Results
- Both units come with four spray tips with apertures of various sizes (.04 – .016 inches) plus a 20-gauge straight spray and 20-gauge bent spray for more accurate, controlled treatments
- Fingertip trigger provides maximum control and easy viewing; rotates for left-handed users
- Patented Safety Autovent enhances safety by gradually venting internal pressure as cap is unscrewed
- Streamlined relief valve maintains constant operating pressure for consistent, accurate freezing
- Stainless steel and brass construction ensures long life
- Polypropylene base provides extra stability while polypropylene cover and collar insulate user’s hand